babywearing coat, CHECKERED
The coat is not a baby carrier. The baby has to be placed in a baby carrier and the coat should be worn over it.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN EUROPE
Brilliant, versatile design guaranteeing years of wear. The 5in1 design enables it to be worn during pregnancy, carrying baby both front and back and also, without the insert, for regular wear.
- the coat features an insert which is easy to zip into either the front or on the back, depending on desired use,
- during pregnancy the insert's wider part should be below, whereas during carrying the baby, the wider part should be above,
- the big hood is easy to detach, the baby sleeping hood is part of the coat and does not limit the child's movement (if he/she wants to look around),
- the hand warmer pocket on the insert helps you feel closer to your baby,
- the coats feature a drawstring below as well,
- matches with the other items in the collection which includes child dungarees, coats for kids, baby boots and baby wearing carriers,
- additional lower opening for the newborn allowing the mother to cover her upper chest,
- feminine style,
- follows the curves of the body.