Lilac and Pink soft leather baby shoes for girls with a delicious cupcake design. These pretty pink shoes look lovely on and the non-slip suede sole is perfect for indoor use on hard flooring. The elasticated ankle trim means that the shoes stay on so no more missing socks. As with all Dotty Fish shoes they have been designed especially for growing little feet and have plenty of wriggle room. The wide front area allows toes to spread out and helps babies and toddlers when they are cruising and learning to walk.
They are made using baby safe leather that has been tested to ensure it is chrome free and safe for babies and toddlers. These lovely little shoes are the perfect first shoes for any little girl and make a great gift. They even come delivered in an organza gift bag and fit through the letterbox.
– Genuine soft leather that is breathable and flexible
– Great fit due to the elasticated ankle trim
– Perfect for nursery and pre-school
– Ideal for indoor use on wooden and laminate floors
– Podiatry tested. For more information and to watch our video click here.
Sizes: 0-6 Months to 3-4 Years
Colour: Pink / Purple
Material: Leather upper and suede sole
We recommend spot cleaning your shoes using a damp sponge or baby wipe. For information on our sizes please refer to the size guide. If you would like help measuring your child’s foot please click here.
Deciding which size shoe to get can be tricky. Babies don’t come in one size and they grow and develop at very different rates. At dotty fish this is at the heart of what we do, ensuring we create shoes suitable for little feet to grow and develop naturally. The best way to get the right fit is to measure your little ones foot which is not as difficult as you may think. Our step by step guide below shows you how to do this. Of course if you have access to a shoe gauge then that can be used just as easily.
How to measure step by step:
What you need:
- A blank piece of paper
- A pencil
- A ruler
- And of course your child!
- Place the paper on a hard floor surface and tape it down so it doesn’t move.
- Ask your child to stand on the paper or gently place their foot on the paper.
- Mark off the back of the heel and the tip of the longest toe using your pencil. Make sure your child’s foot hasn’t moved between markings.
- As both feet may be slightly different sizes repeat this for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the two marks. Make a note of this and then use the biggest foot measurement as the one you use when choosing which size to buy.
- On our individual size guides you will find your measurement in cm, use this to order the correct size for your little ones feet. We have included the shoe size for various regions for reference purposes only.
For example if your measurement is 10.3cm then you need to order size 6-12 months. If your measurement is 10.8cm then you are probably better off ordering size 12-18 months as your child’s foot is close to the ‘up to’ range and we all know how quickly their feet grow!
For babies that are not yet standing you can use a piece of paper stuck onto a book and then have a go at measuring their feet while they are asleep.
Please remember that width of the foot also plays a part. If your child has a particularly wide foot then a slightly bigger size may be better.
For Shimmy Shoes we realise that getting the right size is even more important and so we are happy to exchange any of our shoes for the correct size. (see product pages for our size guide especially for Shimmy Shoes)